Saturday, September 21, 2013

Upcoming Radio Show

As you may have noticed, we've launched the Ultimate Radio Show and to celebrate we are giving away an iPad mini!  If you haven't entered, leave a comment here and you will be entered!!  But, WAIT, don't leave without clicking the second picture in the blog so you can see the promo video for the show!!!

Although the shows will be audio only, and archived (and playable on iTunes) and FREE, I added slides to my promo video and you can see that here!



Feel free to share the news of this site with others.  There are many shows with a wide variety of topics.

I am passionate about homeschooling co-op style and I hope to share this vision with all of you.  If you have anything in particular you would like me to cover regarding co-ops on my show, leave a comment.

I will be interviewing guests now and then and am excited that our first show should be up and running by Wednesday, October 2, from 10 to 11 am!!  Thanks for all the kind comments so far.  I appreciate your support.


4 comments:

  1. I would love to win the iPad mini so that I could help my daughter have technology to do various assignments easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am entering for my daughter. She has a 3 and 2 year old. We can't afford internet, and this is the only way she could listen. She is gathering homeschooling things for the future, and already teaching them. My grandaughter turns 3 in Oct. and she can count to 19 and knows all her colors already. I am so proud of my daughter. She had a really hard time that almost killed her, but she pulled through and is a GREAT mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to win the Ipad mini to help with our homeschooling...we will need it as we start traveling around the USA on deputation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get an ipad mini for my kiddos. My son has language delays and I'd love to have a tablet for the kids to work on, doing math facts, language therapy apps, etc, because my son, especially is very interested in "playing" with apps. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete