- How in the world do I find people to co-op with when so many of my friends are either engrossed in a compete curriculum or they already belong to a larger, formal co-op?
- Is every parent expected to participate?
- Does every student have to participate?
- Are adults ever involved who do not have children in the co-op?
- What if your group, for one reason or another, can not continue to meet at the facility where you are meeting?
- What if you damage something at the facility?
- How do you handle snacks with children who have allergies?
- How do you pick a theme?
- What subjects should you cover?
- Should you include field trips?
- What do you do about discipline problems?
- How important is it to have a newsletter?
- What do you do with toddlers and babies during co-op?
- What if someone drops out in the middle of co-op?
- What if someone wants to join in the middle of co-op?
- Are there hardship situations that take special handling?
- When you homeschool co-op style what do you do about high school transcripts?
Here is a link to a podcast that answers each of these questions. If you have more questions, feel free to comment and we will answer those as well!